Saturday, June 12, 2010

Here is my letter.

Dear People,

Some are aware that I used to write articles and blogs about Mixed Martial Arts. I even started a site called CageClinch.com that is/was dedicated to MMA. It's still up, although I haven't touched it in almost a year.

So here is what happened...I burned myself out.

Plain and simple. I got sick of writing my opinions about what was going on in the world of MMA and wanted to break some news.

Problem is I live in Syracuse, New York. Not much breaking news in my area. Yeah, Tamdan McCrory (former UFC welterweight) and Jon "Bones" Jones (UFC lightheavyweight) live not to far from here, which is great. Even with that there needs to be a better more available news.

So I quit. Didn't tell anyone. Just quit.

Now almost a year later, I decided to come back. Now with a renewed passion! I love MMA and I LOVE stand-up comedy. I like trying to look at things from a funnier perspective. My goal is to focus on MMA and MMA news, but from a...well, funnier perspective. I will also try to throw in some Stand-up comedy here and there.

I am 100% aware that this will take time to be rip roaring funny, but please stick with me. Constructive critism SUCKS, so please be nice.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment